Usee recognizes its responsibilities to its employees, communities, and the environment.
Usee is committed to product stewardship, managing its operations and product design in an environmentally responsible manner.
To ensure that environmentally friendly behavior is integral to its operations, Usee is committed to:
- Comply with all relevant local environmental legislation, regulations, permits, and other requirements.
- Eliminate pollution sources and achieve cost-effective environmental performance improvements.
- Optimize resource input, production methods, and customer quality expectations to minimize the environmental impact of products.
- Establish and continuously monitor the performance of environmental goals and indicators.
- Optimize energy and waste efficiency per unit of production.
- Publicly emphasize environmental practices to employees, suppliers, customers, local and state governments, trade associations, and the community.
- Ensure that environmental responsibility is an integral part of work practices, training, decision-making, and performance evaluation through the education of employees, contractors, and suppliers.